Project 3/12/18 - Arranging Elements in Boxes

So to continue with the work that I was doing with the elements in the box, I want to arrange them as in the order in the photo.
I also want to link to all of the elements on the page for future use. I also would like create functions dropdown menus for the sort by and time/ distance, etc. I also want to create flags images for the search box and for the map, incorporating some javascript. Eventually I want to be able to drage the flags from map to the box above, creating shortcuts and customization to the website, if a user tries to do this without being signed in it will prompt the sign-up box, etc. (Some of the features of site will require login but some won't obviously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Python 3.4 - Caesar Cipher

UML - Use Case Diagram